Seminars ,Workshops& Faculty Development Programmes Attended By Faculty
Dr. Sridhara Reddy
- Participated and attended two day workshop on, “Recent Development in Mechnaical Engineering”, organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, MallaReddy Engineering College, during 12th -13th 2011.
- Attended one day National Workshop on “Advanced trends in IC engines an combustion” on 28th February 2013 organized by the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, JNTUH College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Attended a two day Faculty Development Programme in Effective Teaching Methodology, conducted by ISTE on 19th & 20th Oct. 2013 held at JBIET, Hyderabad.
- Attended and presented a paper in the National Conference on “Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering & Their Impact on Indian Industries” (RAMEIII-2012) held during 20th – 22nd Sept. 2012, organized by the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, HKES’s PDA College of Engineering, Gulbarga, Karnataka, sponsored by Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP).
- Participated in faculty development on “Design Aspects of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering”, Jointly organized by Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering of MRCET and CMEC during 2nd July – 10th July 2009.
- Attended and presented a paper in International Conference on “Emerging Research and Advances in Mechanical Engineering, ERA-2009”, held at Velammal Engineering College, Chennai, India, during 19th – 21st March 2009.
- Attended “Two day National Work shop on Hydrogen & Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology”, held at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad during 23rd – 24th Dec. 2008.
- Attended, “International Conference & XX National Conference on I.C.Engines and Combustion (ICONICE- 2007)”, organized by Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and the Combustion Institute (Indian Section), during 6- 9th Dec 2007.
- Attended Refresher Course on “Solar Energy Applications”, held at Osmania University, College of Engineering, Hyderabad by Centre for Energy Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad on 28th March 2006 under Technical Education Improvement Programme (TEQIP).
- Participated in Two day Faculty Development Program on “Effective Teaching Methodology”, conducted by ISTE, AP Section & JB Institute of Engineering and Technology during 19th -20th 2012.
- Attended one day Faculty Development Programme on, “Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerencing – Impact of Quality Product & Processes in Manufacturing” conducted by Mechanical Engineering Dept, JBIET, on 13th Dec 2013.
- Participated in Two week ISTE Workshop on “Fluid Mechanics” conducted by IIT, Kharagpur from 20th to 30th 2014, held under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD) at National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
- Participated in Three day Faculty Development Programme on, “Research Trends and Issues in Mechanical Engineering” Under TEQUIP-II S.C. -1.1 during 25th – 27th Feb. 2016. Organized by Dept. of Mechanical Engineering Dept, Mallareddy Engineering College (Autonomous), Secunderabad.
- Attended National Conference on Recent Advances in Fluid Mechanics Organized by Prof. B. Shankar, Dept. of Mathematics, UCS, O.U. May’2016.
- Attended Workshop on Outcome Based Education and Accreditation conducted by JNTUH