National Innovation and Start-up Policy (NISP)
To make Joginpally BR Engineering College as an one of the Indian Innovation Hub and the most preferred destination for Start-ups by 2025.
To generate, support and cultivate a vibrant Start-up ecosystem in R.M.K. Engineering College resulting in innovation and entrepreneurship driven employment and economic growth.
Short term Objectives
- To help student groups to prototype their ideas.
- To improve innovation, creative and design thinking among student community.
- Incubation facility for faculty driven start-up and student/Alumni start-up.
- Organize FDP, seminars and workshops, distinguish talks for students, Faculty and Alumni and promote entrepreneurial culture.
- Strengthen institute industry interaction cell activity and effectively use the outcomes for achieving the mission.
Long term Objectives
- Companion with DST, CII, MSME and other academic institutions for transferring world class facility for JBREC activities.
- Recover quality of research work among students and to attain patent which can be commercially used in production.
- Run a platform for students to develop innovative products with global recognition and generate business opportunities.
- Make revenues through consultancy work and student start-ups.
- Feast awareness to students and faculty regarding IPR related activities.
- Strategic company linkage with
(a) Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India(EDII), Ahmedabad
(b) National Innovation Foundation (NIF) of India to acquiesce ideas and apply for schemes
(c) Acquire fund from AICTE for Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Important Relevant Links