National Innovation and Start-up Policy (NISP)
To make Joginpally B.R. Engineering College one of the Indian Innovation Hubs and the most preferred destination for Startups by 2025.
To generate, support, and cultivate a vibrant Start-up ecosystem in Joginpally B.R. Engineering College resulting in innovation and entrepreneurship-driven employment and economic growth.
Short term Objectives
- To help student groups to prototype their ideas.
- To improve innovation, creativity, and design thinking among the student community.
- Incubation facility for faculty-driven start-up and student/Alumni start-up.
- Organize FDP, seminars, and workshops, distinguish talks for students, faculty, and alumni and promote entrepreneurial culture.
- Strengthen institute Industry Interaction Cell activity and effectively use the outcomes for achieving the mission.
Long term Objectives
- Companion with DST, CII, MSME, and other academic institutions for transferring world-class facilities for JBREC activities.
- Recover quality of research work among students and attain patent which can be commercially used in production.
- Run a platform for students to develop innovative products with global recognition and generate business opportunities.
- Make revenues through consultancy work and student start-ups.
- Feast awareness to students and faculty regarding IPR related activities.
- Strategic company linkage with
(a) Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India(EDII), Ahmedabad
(b) National Innovation Foundation (NIF) of India to acquiesce ideas and apply for schemes
(c) Acquire fund from AICTE for Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Policy Implementation Team
|Sl. no.||Name of the faculty||Roles in NISP|
|2||Dr. T.V.S ARUN MURTHY||Vice President, Dean – Academics|
|3||Dr. S.SATHISH KUMAR||Start-up Activity Coordinator, Dean R & D|
|4||Dr.D.MAGDALENE DELIGHTA ANGELINE||Dean ICT|
|5||Dr.T.PRABAKARAN||Innovation Activity Coordinator, Dean Quality
|6||DR.R.RAVIKUMAR||Convener, Dean Industry Institute Interaction|
|7||DR.B.RAVI KUMAR||Dean Student Affairs|
|8||MR.T.SHESAGIRI||Dean Co-curricular & Extracurricular Activities|
|9||MR.G.NAVEEN||Social Media Coordinator|
|10||Dr.P. NAGAKRISHNA||IPR Activity Coordinator|
|11||Dr.M.GIRI||Internship Activity Coordinator|
|13||Dr.S.PRABHAKARA RAO||NIRF Coordinator, Dean Administration|
|15||PRAMOD KUMAR GHOSH||Student member|
|16||SONIKA SINGH||Student member|
|17||BASUDE MARUTHI||Student member|