Master of Business Administration - MBA
Joginpally B. R. Engineering is one of the best MBA Colleges in Hyderabad. The Department of MBA was established in the year 2006-2007. JBREC MBA Department has been listed in top 10 MBA Colleges in Hyderabad which offers 2-year (4 Semesters) Programme approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH).
The Specializations offered include Finance, Marketing, HR and Entrepreneurship. The intake for MBA programme is 60 students for every year. The faculty of the department is filled with eminent and experienced personalities with the motive of the overall development of the students. The department organizes Seminars, Workshops and Faculty Development Programs. The pedagogy of Department of MBA includes Case Studies, Group Discussions, Role Plays etc.
The primary objective of the Department is to develop the business leaders by offering and imparting appropriate knowledge, skills, attitude and aptitude in the areas of modern business management. JBREC MBA Department is one of the top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad that has a track record of successful placement with domestic and MNC companies. Eleven (11) batches of students have graduated so far with excellent competitive and employability skills.
Hyderabad Management Association:
- The objective of Hyderabad Management Association (HMA) is achieving and enriching society through Professional Management
- Its main focus is to represent the interests of Management Professionals in the state of Telangana
Entrepreneurship Development Cell:
- The objective is to train and motivate the students to become job creators rather than job seekers
- To assist them in starting industries of their own by creating awareness about Entrepreneurship
National Entrepreneurship Network’s:
National Entrepreneurship Network’s (NEN) objective is to advance entrepreneurship in India in sustainable manner. This rests mainly on partnership approach through
- Building institutional capacity by connecting more academic institutions.
- Supporting existing start-ups through providing access to strategic mentoring, skills-building programs, expert advice, and networks.