- To be a leading center of education and research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, making the students adaptable to changing technological and societal needs in a holistic learning environment.
- M1. To facilitate the students with an environment of academic freedom through student-centric learning approaches.
- M2. To provide theoretical and practical foundations besides design and development skills necessary for lifelong learning.
- M3. To mold the students professionally with a consciousness of moral values and professional ethics.
- M4. To build competence through hands-on experience with state-of-the-art hardware and software technologies to meet the requirements of industry.