WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CELL (WEC)
Human Rights Day Events
On the occasion of “Human Rights Day,” Women Empowerment Cell (WEC) is organizing events like art competition, craft competition, and speech competition for the students based on the theme “EQUALITY” on 10th December 2021 in the seminar hall from 1.00 PM to 3.30 PM. The competitions are open to all students. All the students are informed to participate in the competition and make the event a grand success. The following are the protocols for the competition:
- Students should register their names to their department WEC staff coordinator for each event.
- All the participants will receive an e-certificate of participation.
- The winners will receive prizes in each event.
- Speech Competition
- The speech duration is 5 to 7 minutes.
- Participants will deliver their speeches based on the provided topics below:
- Equality of Men and Women
- Role of gender diversity in innovation and scientific discovery
- Fight Inequality, Fight Racism
- Advancing the Right to a Healthy Environment and Climate Justice
- Preventing and Combating Violence against Women
- Art Competition
- The art should be in A4 or A3 sized chart.
- Media allowed includes: Pen, pencil, markers, paints, oils, charcoal, watercolors, canvas, and paper.
- Artwork must be related to human rights, the role of women in different sectors, women empowerment, and equality.
- Craft Competition
- Craft projects can be made from a kit or your original design but should be reflective of your skill level.
|Last date for Registration||06 December 2021|
|Event Date||10 December 2021|
|Announcement of Winners||10 December 2021|