Activities Conducted in the Department:
- Induction Program for First Year Engineering students 2018-19
- National Youth Day was celebrated on 12th January 2017
- Science Day Celebrations on 28th February 2017
- Swachh Bharat cleanliness campaign was conducted in the college on 31st Oct 2016.
- Eco-friendly Ganesha – organized during Ganesh Navratri 2016
- Womens’ Day celebrations – organized during 8th March 2017 by organsing a debate completion and elocution competition
Books Authored by Department Faculty
Dr TVS Arun Murthy
- Engineering Physics, 11th Revised Edition, 18-19, S Chand & Company LTD, New Delhi
- Physics (Gr1), As per GTU syllabus, 18-19, S Chand & Company LTD, New Delhi
- Engineering Physics, As per JNTUH 18-19, S Chand & Company LTD, New Delhi
- Applied Physics, As per JNTUH, 16-17 Edition and 18-19, Edition, S Chand & Company LTD
- Electromagnetic fields – Theory and Problems -including TL, WG and Antennas, First edition 2008, Revised Edition 2014, S. Chand & Company LTD, New Delhi
- Applied Physics as per JNTUK & JNTUH Syllabus, S. Chand & Company LTD, New Delhi
- Engineering Physics as per Anna Univ, 2014 Edition and 2018 Edition, S. Chand & Company
B Bala swami
Engineering Chemistry, Krishna Publishing Com Pvt Ltd.
- V. CHANDRA SEKHAR RAO, Associate Professor in English, Dept. H & S, has presented Research Paper Titled Teaching Strategies of English For Science And Technology(EST) at International Conference On English Language and Literature ICELL-2014 Conducted by IAIRS, on 18/01/2014.