Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1: Graduate shall have the ability to apply knowledge in emerging areas of Mechanical Engineering and across the disciplines for academic excellence, research, and handle the realistic problems.
PEO 2 : Graduates shall maintain ethical conduct, sense of responsibility to serve the society and protect the environment.
PEO 3: Graduates shall possess soft skills, managerial skills, leadership qualities, knowledge of contemporary issues for successful professional career and higher studies,
Programme Outcomes (POs):
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.