Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Engage in continuous learning by upgrading skills in Information Technology and solve real life & professional problems with the knowledge of fundamental science and engineering concepts.
- Exhibit professional excellence, ethics, soft skills, leadership qualities and also responsibility towards societal needs.
- To train students with good scientific and engineering breadth so as to comprehend, analyze, design, and create novel products and solutions for the real life problems.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
- To acquire and apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Information Technology.
- To identify, formulate and analyze engineering problems that have local and global impact
- To design, develop, implement and evaluate software components, process and systems to meet the industrial needs and contribute to society.
- To use recent techniques, skills and tools to solve complex engineering problems.
- To possess the knowledge of professional, ethical, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- To develop the confidence for self-learning and ability for life-long learning.