Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1.Excellence in Career To provide world class education in the principles of engineering that incorporate open ended design experience and the use of software and hardware tools related to Electronics and Communication Engineering and hence improve the employability skills of the student.
- PEO2.Professional Effectiveness and Contribution to Society To provide learning environment to students to analyze real life problems and design socially accepted and economically feasible solutions in the respective fields.
- PEO3.Continuing Education To provide solid foundation in Electronics and Communication Engineering fundamentals with an attitude to pursue higher education, participation in research and development activities, involve in lifelong learning and professional development.
- PEO4. Exercising Leadership To make the student exhibit good communication skills in their professional career, lead a team with good leadership traits and function with multi-disciplinary teams.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
- PO1. Engineering Knowledge Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem Analysis Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/Development of Solutions Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4. Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern Tool Usage Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6. The Engineer and Society Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and Sustainability Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8. Ethics Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and Team Work Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10. Communication Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11. Life-long Learning Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- PO12. Project Management and Finance Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to ones own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
Programme Specific Outcomes(PSOs):
- PSO1. Professional Skills An ability to understand the basic concepts in Electronics & Communication Engineering and to apply them to various areas, like Electronics, Communications, Signal processing, VLSI, Embedded systems etc., in the design and implementation of complex systems.
- PSO2. Problem-Solving Skills An ability to solve complex Electronics and communication Engineering problems, using latest hardware and software tools, along with analytical skills to arrive cost effective and appropriate solutions.
- PSO3. Successful career and Entrepreneurship An understanding of social-awareness & environmental-wisdom along with ethical responsibility to have a successful career and to sustain passion and zeal for real-world applications using optimal resources as an Entrepreneur.