Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
This education is meant to prepare our students to thrive and to lead. In their careers, our graduates:
- Will have successful technical or professional careers, including supportive and leadership roles on multidisciplinary teams.
- Will acquire, use and develop skills required for effective professional practices.
- Will acquire the holistic education necessary to be a responsible member of society.
- Engage in life-long learning to remain current in their profession and be leaders in our technological society.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
Students in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering program should, at the time of their graduation, are in possession of:
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Ability to utilize experimental, statistical and computational methods and tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design electrical and electronic circuits, power electronics, power systems; electrical machines analyze and interpret data and also an ability to design digital and analog systems and programming them.
- PSO I: Apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Electrical Engineering fundamentals to solve complex problems in electrical machines, control systems, power systems and electronics.
- PSO II: Ability to understand the recent technological developments in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and develop products/software to cater the societal & Industrial needs.
- PSO III: Analyse and Design suitable controllers and power converters for the given system
- PSO IV: Introduce and improvise the ability to apply project management techniques to electrical and electronics systems.
Last Updated on April 23, 2019 by admin