- Dr G.Shankar had atteneded 10 National Conferences.
- Mr. T.Shesagiri, Assoc Professor had completed Pre-Ph.D. as part of his Research Work from JNTU, Hyderabad.
- Mr. P. Gurava Reddy , M r. B. Rajasekhara Reddy ,Mrs. S.Sandhya Rani, Asst. Professor is pursuing Ph.D. from JNTU ,Hyderabad.
- Mrs. S.Sandhya Rani, Asst. Professor had secured Certificate in Information Technology (CIT) held at IIT, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Ch.Venugopal, Asst. Professor had secured Certificate in Information Technology (CIT) held at IIT, Hyderabad.
- G.Chandra sekhar, Asst. Professor had Qulified in FET-2010 conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad And Published an International Paper on Detecting Mallicious Pocket Losing in Network.
For more Aachievments….. view
- Freshers party Organized by Dept.of CSE on 31st Dec 2013.
- Akil Memorial Cup-2k14 conducted by the Dept. of CSE on 20th and 21st March 2014.
- Rakesh, Anand Voluntaries for cop-II from CSE Dept,JBREC
- T.Harish Reddy, Vamsi krishna, Akhil, M.Dileep kumar, Lavanya, Imran, vamsi,Uday Kumar, Anand, Shiva, Satwik, Kishore, Sai Krishna Prasad, Harish, Nareshfrom CSE Dept, JBREC act as Voluntaries for 50th anniversary celebrations of Nehru Zoological Park
- C.S.E student voluntaries from cse dept, JBREC to Telugu maha sabhalu “prakruti mitra”
- JBREC Street Cause President Ch Maher Sampath & Team conducted an event on occasion of Raksha Bandhan in Rakshanadeepam (Orphanage) at Himayat Nagar
- JBREC Street Cause President Ch Maher Sampath & Team conducted an event in Mehdipatnam at a temple by Arranging the food to the small kids, beggars and also the poor people about 220 people
- Students of CSE-Dept &Faculty Adopted Yenkapally Village to take initiate for developing and improving literacy of villagers as part of NSS Programme.
- Students & few faculty participated in Blood Donation Programme conducted by Red-Cross-Unit, Hyderabad.